20 Point Financial Health Check
We are pleased to announce our latest service – The 20 Point Financial Health Check.
- If you have a bookkeeper but are not 100% sure everything is up to date
- If you have been doing your own books and want to get a feel of how well you are doing
- If you want to “Try Before You Dive In” at Counting Sense
For a set price of $240.00 for any Xero or MYOB file, we would be happy to run our health check and give you detailed notes on what we find.
The 20 Point Health Check covers the following:
1. Profit and Loss (Multi-Period)
2. Balance Sheet
3. Bank accounts reconciled
4. Outstanding items on bank reconciliations
5. Loan Interest taken up
6. Wages reconciliation
7. Required to register for Payroll Tax?
8. Annual / Sick leave recorded
9. GST Audit (sneak peak)
10. Superannuation up to date
11. BAS / IAS lodged
12. BAS / IAS paid
13. Unresolved Suspense / Clearing Account items
14. Receivables reconciliation
15. Outdated receivables
16. Payables reconciliation
17. Outdated payables
18. EOY journals entered
19. Data file locked after EOY
20. Regular backups
This is an obligation-free service, you don’t need to be, or consider becoming a Counting Sense Client.
Please contact Barbara on 1300 880 863 for further information.